- Our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain websites.
This website is owned and operated by Jaeger Retail Ltd ("Jaeger", "we" or "us"). Our office is:
Unit A Queens Drive,
Kingmoor Park South,
Our registered number is 10689343 and Vat number is 269 165 276.
- Access to and use of the website
You are provided access to this website in accordance with our T&Cs. There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website. If you choose to access this website from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where applicable. We reserve the right at any time to: modify or withdraw this website (or any part thereof) without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or change these terms & conditions from time to time and your continued use of this website (or any part thereof) following such change will be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
By placing orders through our website, you warrant that: you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. Customers cannot use Jaeger.co.uk for any of the following purposes:
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials on the site
- Gaining unauthorised access
- Breaching any laws
- Disseminating any abusive, harmful or objectionable material
- Descriptions of products and availability
The advertising of Jaeger branded products and goods on this website is an "invitation to treat" and a contract between us and you will only be created in accordance with the terms as described in placing an order and acceptance of that order. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. For goods delivered outside of the UK any duties or tax are the responsibility of the recipient, and are not included in the prices displayed on the website.
Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the products listed may be incorrectly priced. We will verify prices in any order placed in an email sent to you. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the colour shown will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if any products you have ordered are not available.
- Placing an order
When placing an order you are requested to read and agree to these terms and conditions. Any orders placed by you must be placed in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any of the content of our terms and conditions please contact Customer Services before you place an order.
- Acceptance of your order
After receipt of your order we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the product(s) purchased with the confirmed prices. If you do not receive this order acknowledgement email within 5 days of placing your order, please get in touch with customer services. Please be aware that your order will only be accepted once payment via your debit or credit card has been authorised and the products you have ordered have been despatched .We will send you a despatch confirmation email when the products are dispatched from our warehouse.
We reserve the right to decline any as a result of the product ordered being unavailable from stock or our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The products ordered by you remain at our risk (unless you arrange collection) until they are delivered to you. Unless our premium delivery service is requested, we will endeavour to deliver no later than 30 days after the date of the contract. Usually products delivered using the standard delivery option are received by our customers within 5-7 working days. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them, including delivery charges if applicable.
- Returning Items
You have up to 30 days to refund purchased items with us, and we also offer an exchange of items returned to Jaeger stores and outlets within 30 days too. All goods must be unworn and in pristine condition, as well as in their original packaging. In the interest of hygiene, pierced earrings cannot be returned or exchanged. Returns with us are free via your local post office, but please ensure you obtain proof of dispatch to verify any returned goods. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Please return to the following address:
Customer Services Department,
Jaeger Retail Limited,
Hall Dene Way,
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 working days, starting on the day after goods have been received. If goods from the same order are received at different times, the cancellation period will run from the day after delivery of the last item. You will receive a refund of the purchase price and delivery charges paid for the products ordered. Please see our Returns Policy for further details.
Your right to cancel and return the products ordered does not apply to swimwear, lingerie without hygiene seals and pierced earrings without hygiene studs. These goods can only be returned if they are faulty. If we find that the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition and there has been unreasonable use leading to diminished value of the product, we may reduce the amount of the refund up to the price paid.
If you wish to return items that have arrived separately, you may send them back in one box/bag, providing they are from the same order. Please just remember to include all the paperwork for each item in the box/bag.
Promotions offered on this website may only be applicable to website orders. Promotions in Jaeger stores and Shop-in-Shops may not be applicable to website orders.
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders for limited time only will be applied at checkout, Jaeger reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Ownership of rights
You acknowledge and agree that copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property, in all content supplied as part of this website are owned by or licensed to Jaeger. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of Jaeger. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, display, modify, distribute, or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The downloadable images within the Media Area of this website are for editorial purposes only and can only be used in connection with relevant subject matter to profile Jaeger positively. All product, archive and campaign imagery remain the property of Jaeger. Under no circumstances can these images be used for any personal or commercial purposes. Use of these images without consent is illegal. Permission for usage must be requested via our press team at email@example.com
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on this website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment required to use this website and that you screen out anything that may damage it. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website. We make no warranty that this website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we (and any other members of our group of companies) disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available on this website. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your cancellation rights (see Cancellations). We (and any other members of our group of companies) will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with your use of this website for: any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) of or to business, profit, revenue, reputation, goodwill and anticipated savings; and any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage. Nothing in these terms & conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- Password / Account Security
You must treat your account details and password as confidential as you are fully responsible for any activities that occur under your account. Jaeger is not liable for any loss or damage which may arise due to failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
- Links to other websites
We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability or content of such external sites or resources. The inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices of such third party websites.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Amendments (customers will be notified by email when any changes will be made to the terms and conditions)
- Registration (customers must be over 18 years of age to shop on Jaeger.co.uk and all details must be correct and complete. If any changes are made to the personal details, Jaeger must be informed)
- Expiry date on payment card (Please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the anticipated despatch date of your order. Payment is taken at the point of despatch for goods and in the event that the payment card has expired Jaeger will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.)
- Gift Cards (Can be purchased in store and redeemed online or in-store. Gift Cards cannot be purchased online)
- Availability of service (Provide customer services working hours and contact details. Jaeger cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report to Customer Services and Jaeger will attempt to correct the fault as soon as possible.
- Refunds on promotional Offers (Refunds will be based on the terms of the promotions)
- Customer Survey (Jaeger may contact customers by email for surveys)
- Intellectual property (The content of the Jaeger Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. Customers cannot reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Jaeger Site. No licence is granted to customers in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of the Jaeger site.
- Advertising and sponsorship (Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Jaeger Site complies with relevant laws and codes. Jaeger will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material)
- Applicable Law (These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- Free Standard UK Delivery over £150
Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £150, valid online for a limited time only. Offer applied automatically at checkout. Jaeger reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- Three Socks For £20
Three pairs of socks for £20 multi-buy offer only applies to full price men's socks. Offer is valid online only. Multi-buy offers are not valid in conjunction with Jaeger Loyalty Reward vouchers, gift cards or any other offers or promotions. Discount applied at checkout. Jaeger reserves the right to amend the T&Cs at any time.
- Loyalty – Silver – Free UK Next Day Express Delivery
Silver loyalty members receive Free UK next day express delivery four times a year with code SILVERFDAW18. The code is valid across all Jaeger full priced and sale products. To redeem the offer online, a customer must log in to their account and enter code SILVERFDAW18 at checkout. Offer is valid online only from 20.08.2018 to midnight (GMT) 20.08.2019. Next working day delivery is only available in the UK (postcode exclusions apply). Scottish Highlands and Islands will take 2-3 working days on this service and a small number of areas - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly - may take up to 7 working days. If you have selected next working day delivery for your order and placed your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, it will arrive the following working day, excluding Sundays and public holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will be delivered on Tuesday. Jaeger reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- Loyalty – Gold – Free UK Next Day Express Delivery
Gold loyalty members receive unlimited free UK next day express delivery with code GOLDFDAW18. The code is valid across all Jaeger full priced and sale products. To redeem the offer online, a customer must log in to their account and enter code GOLDFDAW18 at checkout. Offer is valid online only from 20.08.2018 to midnight (GMT) 20.08.2019. Next working day delivery is only available in the UK (postcode exclusions apply). Scottish Highlands and Islands will take 2-3 working days on this service and a small number of areas - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly - may take up to 7 working days. If you have selected next working day delivery for your order and placed your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, it will arrive the following working day, excluding Sundays and public holidays. Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will be delivered on Tuesday. Jaeger reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- Loyalty Card Holder Complimentary Alterations
Unfortunately we are not currently able to offer this service, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Gold Loyalty Holder Personal Shopping Appointments
Unfortunately we are not currently able to offer this service, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern the use of the Jaeger loyalty card (“Jaeger card”), participation in the Jaeger loyalty scheme (“loyalty scheme”), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme rewards (“rewards”) and any offers associated with the loyalty scheme. In these terms any reference to “Jaeger” is a reference to the Jaeger company’s shops limited and its associated companies.
- These terms set out the terms of the agreement between the Jaeger company’s shops limited and holders of the Jaeger card (including any additional cardholders appointed pursuant to paragraph 16 of these terms) (the “loyalty scheme members”).
- The loyalty scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Jaeger reserves the right to decline to issue a Jaeger card for any good reason.
- Subject to paragraphs 5 and 10 of these terms, rewards are earned and may be redeemed against purchases by loyalty scheme members within participating Jaeger Full Price Mainline stores in each case in the UK and via the Jaeger Full Price website (www.jaeger.co.uk). Qualifying purchases will not include purchases made at concessions within certain excluded stores (“excluded stores”) in the UK and purchases made in Jaeger Outlet Stores. Please refer to our website (www.jaeger.co.uk) or contact customer services on +44 (0)2920 101432 for up to date details on excluded stores.
- Rewards cannot be earned and rewards cannot be redeemed where the following types of transactions are conducted: (a) the purchase of Jaeger gift vouchers; (b) delivery charges; (c) payments in respect of clothing alterations; (d) purchases of Jaeger products from any store or website which is not a Jaeger Full Price Mainline store situated in the UK or online at jaeger.co.uk. Jaeger reserves the right to change these exclusions from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to you.
- The value of any rewards redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further rewards.
- Rewards will be awarded on the basis specified in paragraph 8 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by Jaeger from time to time. The rewards will be calculated on the basis of qualifying purchases made by you during a specific period (“the reward period”). At the date of issue of these terms, rewards will be issued in February and August (the “issue month”) each year (or at such other intervals as Jaeger may from time to time determine). Rewards will be issued in respect of qualifying purchases made in the period between each issue month.
During each reward period, the amount of any qualifying purchases will be added together to form your reward total (“reward balance”). The table below indicates the basis on which rewards will be issued against the relevant level of reward balance. The spend thresholds indicated in the table continue (without an upper limit) at increments of £150 (with an additional £10 being earned in respect of each £150 spent) with no limit to the value of the reward that will be issued in respect of each reward period.
You spend Your reward £150 £20 £300 £30 £450 £40 £600 £50 £900 £70 £1050 £80
- A portion of your reward balance may not be rewarded ('the unrewarded spend') where the amount of your reward balance falls below the threshold for the award of a reward or falls between the thresholds for reward values. In the latter case the unrewarded spend will consist of the amount which exceeds the spending threshold for the corresponding reward value issued to you. The unrewarded spend will be carried forward to comprise part (or all) of your reward balance throughout the course of the following two reward periods. However, the unrewarded spend will revert to zero if it has not been redeemed by the issue of reward values on or before the anniversary of the end of the reward period from which it was first carried forward.
- In order for a purchase to qualify as a qualifying purchase, the Jaeger card must be presented at the time of purchase at a participating Jaeger Full Price Mainline store or (where a purchase is made online at jaeger.co.uk) your Jaeger card number must be provided.
- Your Jaeger card must be presented at the time of redemption of any reward and may only be used by the person named on it or the additional cardholder of the person named on it. If redeeming a reward value on the Jaeger website, you must insert details of your Jaeger card number.
- Rewards are valid for use until the redemption date and must be redeemed by such redemption date. The redemption of a reward is subject to (a) these terms and (b) any further terms and conditions advised at issuance. Change cannot be given if the reward tendered exceeds the value of the relevant purchase and no cash alternative is available. Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.. The reward value remains the property of Jaeger and cannot be re-sold.
- Jaeger reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of this loyalty scheme at any time. Wherever possible, Jaeger will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Jaeger card or redeem rewards. The Jaeger card will at all times remain the property of Jaeger.
- Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying purchase is refunded to you, you must present the Jaeger card or provide details of the Jaeger card number in respect of any refund being requested on-line in order that the refunded amount may be deducted from the reward balance. This may result in a negative reward balance where a reward has been issued to you in respect of the relevant reward balance prior to any such refund.
- Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme member to another. A Jaeger card is not transferable and can only be used by the person named on the card.
- Loyalty scheme members may appoint an additional cardholder (“additional cardholder”) by telephoning the customer services team. The additional cardholder will be issued with their own Jaeger card which will bear the same membership number as the loyalty scheme member. Additional cardholders will be deemed to have accepted these terms if, after receiving a copy of these terms with their Jaeger card, they begin to use their Jaeger card and to participate in the loyalty scheme. Transactions made by any additional cardholders on their Jaeger card will contribute to the reward balance of the loyalty scheme member.
- Your Jaeger card may be cancelled for reasons such as fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs your reward balance will also be cancelled and no reward value will be issued in respect of such reward balance.
- It is your responsibility to notify Jaeger of any change of address. Jaeger cannot be held responsible for rewards once they have left its control and will not be responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail.
- Jaeger may refuse to authorise the issue of reward values and/or to redeem rewards which have been issued if Jaeger reasonably considers the scheme is being used fraudulently by the loyalty scheme member or any additional cardholder.
- If there is a query relating to your reward value balance, the loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction which has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
- In relation to your personal data, Jaeger is the data controller. Jaeger and the companies within its group from time to time will use the information you supply on the loyalty scheme application form together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow Jaeger and its group companies to send you news of special events, offers, promotions and catalogues using the communication methods you selected on your application form or elsewhere. If you have given the relevant permissions on your application form or elsewhere, we will also provide your information to other carefully selected companies (who will communicate with you by the methods you have selected on your application form or elsewhere) who may have offers and promotions of interest to you.
- Privacy and Cookies
- Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy