Proud of our British heritage, the heart of London’s vibrant West End was a natural location for Jaeger to put down roots. Today, we’re always looking for exceptional individuals, who find fashion as inspiring as we do, to join us in our W1 Head Office. If you are passionate about Jaeger’s history, and want to help build an even more exciting future with us, then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Are you ready to step into Jaeger? You will find our current Head Office vacancies listed at the link below. However, should you be interested in a career with Jaeger and don’t see a vacancy you desire, we would still like to hear from you. Please email your CV to the address below and we will keep your details on file in case a suitable role becomes available.
For Head Office queries please contact email@example.com
Positions in London
Merchandise Administration Assistant - Womenswear
A world class, contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories. Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
We are currently recruiting a Merchandise Assistant to join our established womenswear team.
In this pivotal position as the Merchandise Assistant on Womenswear, your role will include:
- Managing Branch Stocks & support the Assistant Manager in managing store stock levels.
- Allocate stock across Women's in line with the range plan, & propose store consolidations when needed.
- Support Assistant Merchandiser in intake management.
- Liaison with suppliers and buying team, initiating regular update meetings with Product Development Teams.
- Support Assistant Merchandiser with analysis when needed.
- Produce product analysis for Monday Trading pack and distribute pack.
- Produce analysis of product performance to support trading decisions and range planning.
- Provide general administration support to Merchandising team as required.
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a GCSE Maths or equivalent, you will be highly numerate with advance computer skills in Excel. A Maths test will be part of the interview process.
Previous experience in finance, retail analysis or allocation is an advantage.
Jaeger is an equal opportunities employer.
If you don’t see a vacancy you in the area you are interested please forward your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org